DApp World DApps License :
The DApp World DApps License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to
of the digital work (Item) you have selected. Read the rest of this license for the details that apply
to your use of the Item, as well as the FAQs (which form part of this license).
You are licensed to use the Item to create one single End Product for yourself or for one client (a
“single application”), and the End Product can be distributed for Free.
An End Product is one of the following things, both requiring an application of skill and effort.
(a) For an Item that is a template, the End Product is a customised implementation of the Item.
For example: the item is a website theme and the end product is
the final website customised with
(b)For other types of Item, an End Product is a work that incorporates the Item as well as other
things, so that it is larger in scope and different in nature than the Item.
For example: the item is a button graphic and the end product is a
What you can do with the DApp :
- You can create one End Product for a client, and you can transfer that single End Product to your client
for any fee. This license is then transferred to your client.
- You can make any number of copies of the single End Product, as long as the End Product is distributed
- You can modify or manipulate the Item. You can combine the Item with other works and make a derivative
work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. You can do these things as
long as the End Product you then create is one that’s permitted under clause 3.
For example: You can license a DApp template, include your own code, modify the layout and host it.
Things you can't do with the DApp Product
- You can’t Sell the End Product, except to one client.
- You can’t re-distribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do
this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item. You
can’t re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are
not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free.
You can’t use the Item in any application allowing an end user to customise a digital or physical
product to their specific needs, such as an “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself”
application. You can use the Item in this way only if you purchase a separate license for each final
product incorporating the Item that is created using the application.
- Although you can modify the Item and therefore delete unwanted components before creating your single
End Product, you can’t extract and use a single component of an Item on a stand-alone basis.
- You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the
Last updated: March 04, 2021
Happy DApp Building !