What is Contest?
A Smart Contract Contest is a competition organized by DApp World to inspire the smart contract developers to contribute to web3 ecosystem more and more. DApp World will be organising a series of such contest in which solidity smart contract developers can take part in and win exciting prizes!
How to participate in Contest?
Participating in Contest is very simple, you just need to login
to DApp World and click on enter button from the Ongoing Contest page.
What is the duration?
The contest will have 3 problem statements and there is no time limit for each question. You should complete these 3 problem statements before the contest ends. The contest will be live 3 days.
What is the ranking criteria?
In order to win the contest you should end up at the top of the leaderboard. The following are the parameters that are taken into consideration for ranking the submissions.
- Deploy gas
- Transaction gas
: The Score is calculated on 3 parameters.
- Compile - The compilation of smart contract has 50 points if your smart contract is compiled successfully without any warnings and errors then you'll get complete points for each warning that is there in smart contract you'll lose 10 points.
- Deploy - If your smart contract is deployed successfully without any errors then you'll be rewarded with more 50 points
- Testcases - It is a custom testing done at the backend for the functions you've written in smart contract. This will vary as per the number of testcases
2. Deploy gas: This is the total gas required to deploy the smart contract The less gas counted will be ranked higher.
3. Transaction gas: This is the total gas added for each testcase function run in the smart contract the less gas number will be ranked higher.
4. Attempt: There is no minimum time or limit on how many times you can attempt the problem. The fewer attempts will be ranked higher.
4. Early attempt: If there are many users on the same rank then the last parameter used to rank is the time. First come will have more advantage.
We recomment practicing the assessment problems to get yourself familiar with the environment here