Are you a competitive programmer? and solved many problem statements from platforms like leetcode, chedchef and recently started with solidity in the blockchain.
If you are looking for competitive problem statements, I have just the perfect platform for you!
The DApp World Assessments is where you can practice the solidity problem statements.
Just visit the website and register to create the account. Pick any problem statement for example there are many problem statements -
Let's pick the Storage Smart Contract.
Click on the Solve Challenge button. Then click on the Start Assessment button.
Now you will be presented with the following screen -
Now let's discuss the points here
1. The problem statement: Here, you'll get a complete idea of what you're going to solve with objective and task.
2. The code editor: You have to write your answer in this code editor.
3. Compile: It's always good to compile the code before submitting the answer to check if there are any syntax or compilation errors in the code.
4. Submit: Once you are confident on your answer you can submit the code.
5. Report: If you have any problem regarding the execution process or anything else you can report the error to the team from here.
Now let's write the answer and submit the code.
Once you have submitted the answer you will get the complete result like this.
Here you can see we have 4 tabs, output, compile, deploy, and testcases. The complete score is breakdown in 3 parts the compile score + deploy score + testcases score.
Here the testcases are the details. Here you'll get a detailed analysis of your answer. You can check what went wrong and correct it for the next attempt.
n the leaderboard tab, you can check where you stand in the competition. The position is calculated with respect to the number of attempts, the total score, and the total gas used. If you want to top the leaderboard then you must have a higher score with fewer attempts and less gas used.
If you have any suggestions or exciting problem statements, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org